If you're still not convinced on whether you should install Batched or not, let's talk about all the features that you can access in the app. See the following sections below:
Different view modes
We all know how difficult it is to navigate across different photos and select multiple files using just the iPhone's built-in system.
To make the experience better for you, Batched offers 2 or 3 photos per row. You can also double-tap a photo to zoom view a single photo. You then tap on the edge of the photo to move to the next photo.
Complete editing tools
Batched has a long list of editing tools at your disposal directly on your iPhone. Below is a list of everything that you can use in your photos:
1. Light - This feature will let you adjust a photo's brightness, contrast, shadows, and likes.
2. Color - This tool is what you will need if you want to adjust the hues, saturation, and temperature of the photo.
3. Details - This tool will help you if you want to make your photo look clearer and sharper.
4. Transform - This tool will let you rotate, skew, crop, and change the perspective angle of a photo. This feature will allow you to recompose the photo.
5. Color Transfer - This bespoke Batched feature will let you change the color scheme of a photo-based on another photo reference. You can upload one of your photos or browse one from the provided Unsplash free stock photo library.
6. Filters - Here, you can access a lot of filters and pre-made modifications, which you can use on all your photos.
7. Object Removal - A more advanced yet made-easy feature is the Object Removal tool. This will let you erase blemishes, flaws, and any other object that you want to remove from your photos.
8. Clone Stamp - If you want to remove or reproduce anything from your photo, this feature will do the job for you.
9. Color Standout - The Color Standout tool will let you make a certain color of your choice to stand out or be the most vibrant one in a photo.
10. Duotone - If you use your smartphone to take pictures for marketing and advertisement needs, then this Duotone tool will create an instantly recognisable style
11. Split Tone - The Split Tone tool will be handy for creatives who want to make the colors of their pictures pop by having different colors for the shadows and highlights. This is best if you think your photo looks a little bland and can't be solved by just an adjustment in saturation.
12. Selective Hue - This tool is almost like the Split Tone tool, except that this changes the colors of the picture's hue, saturation, and lightness. Apart from Color Transfer, this is my favorite color tool in Batched.
13. Curves - If you're an expert who knows how to work with the RGB colors of a photo, then the Curves tool will let you have full control of color casts.