This is where the real work begins. Once you have chosen your photo, transfer them from your phone to the laptop/PC.
Use a USB cable (which in most cases is also your charging cable) to connect the phone with your laptop. The mobile device will ask permission to give your laptop access to the data present in your phone.
Now let's look at the process you need to follow for your specific device:
Transfer Images From Android
1. Once the devices are connected, your Android phone will ask permission for accessibility.
2. Click Allow Access to Data to continue.
3. Your laptop will show a pop-up that the device is ready for use.
4. Select import to locate the photos currently available on your phone.
5. Choose the photos that you wish to transfer. You have the option to select one and all. Locating the folder through Windows Explorer is also an option. You can find the photos under folders titled: DCIM, Camera, or Photos.
Transfer Images from iPhone
1. After establishing a connection, your phone may ask you, 'Trust This Computer.' Select Trust. It will recognize your device and make it available to use on a laptop.
2. Choose the DCIM folder to open photos.
3. Copy and Paste the photos from your phone folder to any other folder on the computer.